A Sound Bath is to be fully Surrounded and Immersed in Vibrational Sound that resonates through all the cells in the body and takes you on a Deeply Relaxing Journey of self discovery. We are made up of 70% Water therefore possess the Perfect Medium for Vibrational Sound to reach every part of our Being.
We benefit by the Vibrational Sound creating within us the Perfect Climate for total Relaxation enabling our Brainwave State to move from its normal Beta or Waking State down to the Alpha or Conscious Relaxed State, then to the Theta or Dreamlike State and sometimes we may even reach the Delta or Deep Sleep State where we can experience a Decrease in Heart Rate, Blood Pressure whereby our Bodies Relax so much that our Breath Deepens so we can be Receptive to Deep Self Healing.
Vibrational Sound affects our Nervous System whereby it can switch on our Relaxation Response using our Parasympathetic Nervous System. We spend too much of our precious Time in the Fight or Flight Mode of our Sympathetic Nervous System.
Receiving The Vibrational Sounds and Tones offered during a Sound Immersion with Gongs, Bowls, Chimes, & other Instruments we offer our Whole Being the opportunity to resonate with Higher Healing Frequencies & automatically Let Go of Lower Vibrational thoughts, emotions and feelings.
You may well benefit from Regular Sound Baths to:
- Reduce Stress
- Reduce Anxiety
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Sleep better
- Strengthen your Immune System
- Balance both Brain Hemispheres
- Give your cells a Sonic Massage
- Clear negative energy/emotions
- Allow freer access to your Higher Self
- Increase Creative, Intuitive and Energy Flow & Motivation
- Remove toxins and blockages
- Release and Clear Redundant self-limiting behaviours that no longer serve you
So I invite you to Open Your Heart, your Mind & your Spirit in this Safe Vibrational Space
The Sound Sanctum
CONTRAINDICATIONS GONG SOUND BATHS (for which it is advisable to seek your professional medical practitioner’s advice).
- Are in first trimester of pregnancy due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy
- Have severe mental illness (anyone with a serious Mental Health condition)
- Have a ‘sound sensitive’ condition or conditions that could be triggered by sound e.g. Tinnitus/Menieres/Epilepsy (this is not an exhaustive list).
- Have a heart condition or pacemaker; the sound can resonate metal implants and could change rhythm of pacemakers.
- Have metal implants/screws/plates/pins etc. which can resonate with sound.
DISCLAIMER: it is my intention to guide you through gong and sound as a tool for self healing and i encourage you to seek professional advice should any content unearth past traumas. With gratitude and respect.
The Sound Sanctum